The Elizabeth features two unique blocks under one roof. The “blocks” are defined as a “community within a community”. Our blocks provide intimate settings for residents with common abilities to live comfortably and effectively together, encouraging considerable social interaction among the residents. Whether you can live independently or need assistance, we assist in accommodating your need.
As your lifestyle changes The Elizabeth community will assist you in making the accommodations you require.
The Elizabeth Independent Living block is perfect for active residents who are looking for social engagement, superb amenities, independence and fun!
It is not about changing your life, but rather about enhancing your life and giving you the peace of mind knowing that assistance is available if needed. The Independent Block offers all the benefits of being in your own home, but removes the worry of house and yard maintenance, everyday chores, and even meal preparation. We offer a wealth of lifestyle choices, including a large selection of suite types.
Independent Living is great for someone who likes to socialize and is able to get around and join in activities and events.
The Elizabeth Retirement Community includes:
- Home cooked meals and baking
- 24 hour Bistro (Hankerins)
- Post office delivery
- Courier service
- Parking lot (electrical and non-electrical stalls)
- Closed circuit security systems
- Projector screen and cable
- TV (Netflix, Cable and Youtube)
- Optional Services: Housekeeping and laundry
Oak Manor Care Home and Respite
The ideal solution for seniors who value their independence, yet need some assistance with daily living, or perhaps just don’t want to live alone anymore and are looking for a greater sense of security and community.
There’s life… and then there’s life at Oak Manor.
Physically, emotionally, intellectually and spiritually! Maintenance free residences give you the time to engage in the activities you please. Social opportunities encourage fellowship and close relationships with neighbours and staff. And variety adds more spice to life – with chef prepared meals to satiate your culinary tastes and ample opportunities to stay fit, challenged, well and strong. Plus the continuum of care on site provides peace of mind.
The Oak Manor Care Home is licensed for 11 residents, Level 1-3 care who are not at risk of wandering.
The Elizabeth Respite
Looking for respite care involving short term or temporary care? The Elizabeth Respite program is designed to provide the assistance and relief to the regular caregiver.
Includes 24 hour care, 7 days a week. Meals, laundry, light house keeping, medication reminders and assistance and personal care.
This does not include specialized care, cable TV, phone medications and personal toiletries.
Benefits of Living in Oak Manor
- Post Office
- 24 Hour Bistro
- In town shuttle
- En suite bathroom
- Library and computer lounge
- Closed circuit security systems
- In suite emergency response system
- Social and recreational activity calendar
- Onsite management Monday through Friday
- Common Whirlpool & walk-in tub and shower
- 3 home cook meals daily (accommodating of food requirements)
Services We Provide
- Transfer assistance
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation, serving, clean up
- Medication reminders and assistance
- Personal care (showering, bathing, dressing, shaving, etc)
Required to be arranged by family/resident and done by Health Care Professional
- IV Therapy
- Oxygen use
- Wound care
- Tube feeding
- Catheter care/change
- Colostomy or bowel care
- Blood pressure/pulse monitoring
- Compression stockings/anti-emobolic stockings
For Home Care services, please call 306 682-2609